9 day Normandy to Munich Tour
World War II tour following the footsteps of the American freedom fighters including the D-Day landing beaches, the various sites of the Battle of the Bulge, the most scenic place on Earth, the Alps with Hitler’s Eagle’s Nest, Munich where national socialism was born and Dachau Concentration Camp where everything ended. Your trip of a lifetime will hit France, Belgium, Luxembourg, and Germany. Please note that the visit to the Eagle's Nest and to the Alps is weather permitting. In case of bad weather, we visit Nuremberg with its Nazi Party Rally Grounds instead.
Single Supplement: $399
Oktoberfest and D Day Anniversary tours: $300 extra fee
2022 Departures: October 8 - 16
3 nights in NORMANDY, FRANCE • Pick-up at CDG Airport in Paris, flights must arrive by 10 a.m. OR meeting at the hotel in Normandy
• The American Sectors: Utah and Omaha Beach • Normandy American Cemetery • Sainte-Mere-Eglise • Pointe du Hoc
• Longues-sur-Mer battery • Brecourt Manor • Arromanches-les-Bains • Mulberry Harbor • Bayeux • Caen
• 2 nights in THE ARDENNES, BELGIUM / LUXEMBOURG • Mardasson Memorial • Foxholes of Bois Jacques • General McAuliffe’s HQ • Bastogne War Museum • Luxembourg American Cemetery • General Patton’s Grave
• 3 nights in MUNICH, GERMANY • Dachau Concentration Camp • Third Reich tour of Munich • Eagle’s Nest or Nuremberg
• Drop-off at the airport in Munich
What is included in the price?
• 8 nights’ accommodations at 3-star hotels and 8 breakfasts
• Airport transfers on first and last day of tour
• Transportation throughout the tour
• Tour guide during the day
• All departures are guaranteed
Can I upgrade?
Absolutely! If you upgrade your tour, it will include the following: all the programs listed above with all the entrance fees to attractions. Accommodation in a 4-star hotel. Light lunch (to save time) and dinner. The price of the upgrade for this tour is: $ 990. Please note that you might be traveling with those who decide not to upgrade.