Three Days Extra in Berlin
Why not to extend your 9 day Normandy to Munich Tour with 3 extra days in Berlin? If you are in Germany already, it is a nice opportunity to visit its capital city, once Hitler’s Germania and then the epicenter of the cold war and a lively cultural hub today.
• 3 nights’ accommodations at 3-star hotels and 3 breakfasts
• Airport transfers on last day of tour
• Transportation throughout the tour
• Tour guide during the day
• All departures are guaranteed
Single Supplement: $199
· Day 1 – Travel to Berlin from Munich with a stop at the Wannsee Conference Museum where the Final Solution was planned in 1942
· Day 2 – Third Reich Walking Tour in the morning both with well-known and unique sites, visiting Sachsenhausen Concentration Camp in the afternoon
· Day 3 – Cold War Tour both with well-known and unique sites to explore
· Day 4 – Transfer to the airport
Upgrade is available. If you upgrade your tour, it will include the following: all the programs listed above with all the entrance fees to attractions. Accommodation in a 4-star hotel. Light lunch (to save time) and dinner. The price of the upgrade for this extension is: $ 499. Please note that you might be traveling with those who decide not to upgrade.