Normandy Discovery Tour
You have a trip planned in Paris already? Why do not you join us on our 5-day Normandy Tour and visit numerous sites connected toD – Day and beyond including the Normandy American Cemetery, Omaha Beach, Utah Beach, Pointe du Hoc, Sainte-Mere-Eglise, and Pegasus Bridge just to name a few. On our tour we always visit the two most historical towns: Caen and Bayeux to see ancient castles, cathedrals, churches, and houses and discover medieval history.
Single Supplement: $199
2022 Departures: ask for dates
• Pick-up at Charles de Gaulle Airport in Paris, flights must arrive by 10 a.m. OR meeting the group at the hotel in Normandy
• Omaha Beach • Normandy American Cemetery • Pointe du Hoc
• Brecourt Manor • Utah Beach • Sainte-Mere-Eglise
• Longues-sur-Mer German Battery • Bayeux
• Arromanches-les-Bains • 360° Circular Cinema
• Gold Beach • Mulberry Harbor • Juno Beach
• Caen • Sword Beach • Pegasus Bridge
• Drop-off at Charles de Gaulle Airport in Paris, flights must depart after 3 pm
What is included in the price?
• 4 nights’ accommodations at 3-star hotels and 4 breakfasts
• Airport transfers on first and last day of tour
• Transportation throughout the tour
• Tour guide during the day
• All departures are guaranteed
Can I Upgrade?
Absolutely! If you upgrade your tour it will include the following: all the programs listed with all the entrance fees to attractions. Accommodation in a 4-star hotel. Light lunch (to save time) and dinner. The price of the upgrade for this tour is: $ 499. Please note that you might be traveling with those who decide not to upgrade.